November 28, 2012

Wednesday Wishes: Movie Edition

This is a first for a WW post, movie love’in! There’s been some great stuff that’s coming to theatres.


The City of Bones trailer has been out for a while, but I’ve been really nervous about it. However, this trailer has put me at ease. Though I will admit they’ve really dressed up the characters too much.

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, is not based on any book that I’m aware of, but it still looks awesome! Great twist on a classic.

Warm Bodies is based of a book. Apparently it is an Adult title (the author made a huge stink about it quite a while ago) and it looks like  really funny romantic comedy.

Beautiful Creates, the book bored me to tears and never finished it. The movie looks interesting, and I think this version I’ll be able to get through it.

Now I while ago I bought The Host when it finally got its first paperback print. I’ve felt guilty ever since, Meyer just don’t isn’t write stuff I’ve liked. However, this trailer of The Host is EPIC. Beyond excited to see this one.

Well kiddies that’s it for now. All of them don’t come out until 2013, so we’ll just have to lust for a while. (I left The Hobbit off the list, because that one does not need to be listed. It’s a no brainer!)

No comments: