October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox – Vlog 17

I get to show of my goodies for the week! With In My Mailbox I also like to tell you where I found them, what kind of deals are up for grabs. Occasionally I'll even try a different method of buying books to see if it's faster and cheaper somewhere else. (This post also follows The Story Sirens' weekly meme, In My Mailbox.) At the moment I'm a poor college student so you might not see this post every Sunday. If it's not there, that means the book gods have frowned upon me.


Books Featured in Vlog:

Dreamland by Alyson Noel Amazon | Goodreads
The Hunter by Theresa Meyers Amazon | Goodreads
Succubus Revealed Amazon | Goodreads
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles Amazon | Goodreads
My Forbidden Desire by Carolyn Jewel Amazon | Goodreads
Invisible Ring by Anne Bishop Amazon | Goodreads
Beauty and the Beast by Hanna Howell Amazon | Goodreads
Season of Sacrafice by Mindy L. Klasky Amazon | Goodreads
Dragon Keeper by Robin Hobb Amazon | Goodreads
To Catch a Pirate by Jade Parker Amazon | Goodreads
Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews Amazon | Goodreads
The Two Princesses of Bamere by Gail Carson Levine Amazon | Goodreads
Before I Die by Jenny Downham Amazon | Goodreads
Cry of the Icemark by Stuart Hill Amazon | Goodreads
The Hunt for Dark Infinity by James Dashner Amazon | Goodreads
Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas Amazon | Goodreads
Queen of Dragons by Shanna Abe Amazon | Goodreads

7 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Wow. You must be like in book heaven. Awesome haul. Old follower just hopping through all the mailbox posts that I can find. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Natasha said...

Awesome books haul ... I Hope You Enjoy Reading Them ... I just love Robin Hobb's books(I hope you enjoy her book). 

Please Check Out My : In My Mailbox Post if you haven't already. -♥-

Kay (Dead Book Darling) said...

Oh, my goodness you got some fabulous books this week! Enjoy!

Siobhán @ Totally Bookalicious said...

OMG such an amazing haul this week

Rules of Attraction is amazing!!! Enjoy all your books

Totally Bookalicious IMM

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Thanks ladies!! I am exceedingly happy with my haul of books!!

Kristin said...

You got a lot of good books this week. I really want to read the Succubus series but my library only carries the first two. :-\ hopefully my library starts carrying the other ones.
- Book Sniffers Anonymous

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

My library doesn't have any of Meads work!! I wonder if it's a library conspiracey?

I'll send the Mead vibes out to your library! ^_-