October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox – Vlog 17

I get to show of my goodies for the week! With In My Mailbox I also like to tell you where I found them, what kind of deals are up for grabs. Occasionally I'll even try a different method of buying books to see if it's faster and cheaper somewhere else. (This post also follows The Story Sirens' weekly meme, In My Mailbox.) At the moment I'm a poor college student so you might not see this post every Sunday. If it's not there, that means the book gods have frowned upon me.


Books Featured in Vlog:

Dreamland by Alyson Noel Amazon | Goodreads
The Hunter by Theresa Meyers Amazon | Goodreads
Succubus Revealed Amazon | Goodreads
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles Amazon | Goodreads
My Forbidden Desire by Carolyn Jewel Amazon | Goodreads
Invisible Ring by Anne Bishop Amazon | Goodreads
Beauty and the Beast by Hanna Howell Amazon | Goodreads
Season of Sacrafice by Mindy L. Klasky Amazon | Goodreads
Dragon Keeper by Robin Hobb Amazon | Goodreads
To Catch a Pirate by Jade Parker Amazon | Goodreads
Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews Amazon | Goodreads
The Two Princesses of Bamere by Gail Carson Levine Amazon | Goodreads
Before I Die by Jenny Downham Amazon | Goodreads
Cry of the Icemark by Stuart Hill Amazon | Goodreads
The Hunt for Dark Infinity by James Dashner Amazon | Goodreads
Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas Amazon | Goodreads
Queen of Dragons by Shanna Abe Amazon | Goodreads

7 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Wow. You must be like in book heaven. Awesome haul. Old follower just hopping through all the mailbox posts that I can find. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Unknown said...

Awesome books haul ... I Hope You Enjoy Reading Them ... I just love Robin Hobb's books(I hope you enjoy her book). 

Please Check Out My : In My Mailbox Post if you haven't already. -♥-

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness you got some fabulous books this week! Enjoy!

Wee Shubba said...

OMG such an amazing haul this week

Rules of Attraction is amazing!!! Enjoy all your books

Totally Bookalicious IMM

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Thanks ladies!! I am exceedingly happy with my haul of books!!

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

You got a lot of good books this week. I really want to read the Succubus series but my library only carries the first two. :-\ hopefully my library starts carrying the other ones.
- Book Sniffers Anonymous

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

My library doesn't have any of Meads work!! I wonder if it's a library conspiracey?

I'll send the Mead vibes out to your library! ^_-