October 24, 2012

Wednesday Wishes

Well, I’ve gotten pretty much gotten caught up on all the TV shows so keep your eyes peeled for my Books and Babbles TV edition! (Yes, I’m well aware it’s been over a years since I bothered with one.)


The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley 

The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom WindowGet it: Amazon | Goodreads
Genre: YA Contemporary
Series: N/A

Amber Walker and her older brother, Jake, have an abusive father. One night her brother's best friend, Liam, sees her crying and climbs through her bedroom window to comfort her. That one action sparks a love/hate relationship that spans over the next eight years.

Liam is now a confident, flirty player who has never had a girlfriend before. Amber is still emotionally scarred from the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father. Together they make an unlikely pair.

Their relationship has always been a rocky one, but what happens when Amber starts to view her brother's best friend a little differently? And how will her brother, who has always been a little overprotective, react when he finds out that the pair are growing closer? Find out in The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window.(

That title alone!! Plus, it’s YA so I know it can’t turn into meaningless sex.

Always You by Kirsty Moseley 

Always YouGet it: Amazon | Goodreads
Genre: YA Contemporary 
Series: N/A

TITLE CHANGE!!! This used to be called "Best Friends with a self-confessed player"
Riley Thomas has a best friend, the best friend a girl could ask for, he's supportive, loyal, honest, trustworthy, kind and thoughtful. He's also the schools biggest player.

Their relationship has always been easy and affectionate, but after Riley's month away on holiday things become a little strange.(

After all the buzz over the Window title above all of my GR friends insisted that Always You is a title I should not miss.

No comments: