June 27, 2016

Cover Coveting (12)

 
Cover art is found from Goodreads, Wicked Scribes, ATUF, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

Ah, the one thing that could pull me back to Book Whispers after my all consuming Drama binge viewing and being sick. (No really I lost 10 pounds. I honestly can't afford to lose that weight, I feel it.) 

Covers. Yummy book covers. Oh, how I've missed you.


Bad Blood by Demitria Lunetta

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Untitled-1 Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

Very dramatic cover! Though the buildings, sky, and girl all feel like separate items.

Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


BLOOD ROSE REBELLION R3 V5.indd Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Alternate History

Shera’s thoughts:

I see what they were going for.

I love the roses losing their color and then turning to ash. Very cool.

Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Etched in Bone  (The Others #5) Series: The Others, book 5

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Urban Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

They may not be the best covers every, but I enjoy the consistency of the feel and look of them.

Fall of Thrones and Thorns by Jennifer Ellision

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Fall of Thrones and Thorns  (Threats of Sky and Sea #3) Series: Threats of Sky and Sea, book 3 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

There's always something overly done about these covers. They're pretty, sure.

I think book 2 is still my favorite though.

Once Broken Faith by Seanan McGuire

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Once Broken Faith  (October Daye #10) Series: October Daye, book 10 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Urban Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

I love these covers. Every time I see the font and typography I know it's coming!

Ah, in then the lovely art. Personally I hate that little bubble/sticker they put on to inform readers about the map and novella.

Poison's Kiss by Breeana Shields

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Poison's Kiss  (Untitled #1) Series: Untitled, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult High Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Cool snake cover. However, the "Love is Lethal" is tacky. But a clear warning that this is not going to be an awesome assassin book. Nope romance ahead.

To be quite honest I don't think the synopsis read like that when I put it on my TBR.

Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Rhapsodic  (The Bargainer #1) Series: The Bargainer, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

I LOVE this cover! The way that clothe is wrapped around the wing is so cool.

The title is a little hard to read, but pretty.

Royal Tour by Amy Alward

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Royal Tour  (Potion #2) Series: The Potion Diaries, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

I really liked the cover for the first book.

I admire the attempt I just don't care for this one.

Spectacle by Rachel Vincent

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Spectacle  (Menagerie #2) Series: The Menagerie, book 2 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

I like that they kept the sparkles there. Interesting claw and beautiful typography.

The Dragon's Price by Bethany Wiggins

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Dragon's Price  (Transference #1) Series: Transference, book 2 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult High Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

I love the idea and all. I just think it could have been executed a bit cleaner.

Overall, though, badass.

The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Ship Beyond Time  (The Girl from Everywhere #2) Series: The Girl From Everywhere, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Time Travel

Shera’s thoughts:

I just love the covers for this series!

This cover is perfection and fits so well with the first!

Torn by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Torn  (A Wicked Saga #2) Series: Wicked, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Shera’s thoughts:

Ah, another dramatic/romantic water tryst.

Fits well with the series.

1 comment:

Paleo Recipes said...

Grreat share