January 31, 2010

Finish that Series Challenge 2010

Finish that Series Challenge 2010
b

I don't know about you, but for me, this is a perfect challenge. I never seem to finish any of the series I start. But no more, I will finish them.
Here are the rules:
It doesn't matter how many books are in the series or if you've read most of them and only have one or two left to read. The object of this challenge is to finish the series. If you want to join click here.
There are four levels:

  • Curious – Finish 2 series.

  • Fascinated – Finish 3 series.

  • Addicted – Finish 5 series.

  • Obsessed – Finish 10 series.
Obessed is what I'm aiming for. So go me. I'm not going to pick the series in advance, I'm just going to be supprised, so I'll post as I go along.

  1. The Reckoning by Kelly Armstrong




No comments: