November 14, 2010

Sunday Sweets

I get to show of my goodies for the week! Sunday Sweets I also like to tell you where I found them, what kind of deals are up for grabs. Occasionally I'll even try a different method of buying books to see if it's faster and cheaper somewhere else. (This post also follows The Story Sirens' weekly meme, In My Mailbox.) At the moment I'm a poor college student so you might not see this post every Sunday. If it's not there, that means the book gods have frowned upon me.

All books bought as Borders again!!

After reading Lord of the Fading Lands (review up later), I couldn’t resists getting the next two.

Lord of the Fading Lands (Tairen Soul, #1) Lady of Light and Shadows (Tairen Soul, #2) King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul, #3)

Amazon Lord of the Fading Lands (Tairen Soul) / goodreads Lord of the Fading Lands

Amazon Lady of Light and Shadows/ goodreads Lady of Light and Shadows

Amazon King of Sword and Sky (Tairen Soul)/ goodreads King of Sword and Sky

I’ve been eyeballing this book for years.  I’ve read the excerpt three times, but I never could bring myself to read it.  I finally cracked, so look out for my review here!

Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter, #0)

Amazon Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter, Book 1)/ goodreads Fantasy Lover

Hope everyone had a fantastic book week!

No comments: