If you want to join in this fun event just click on the image above and start hopping!!
"Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"
I feel most thankful for having such wonderful parents. For those of you who are Grey's Anatomy fans, I like to tease that they're my People. Also I am thankful for all the many blessing we've received this year and pray the continue. Very thankful for having more People in the form of great friends and a very stressful sister.
- On Books and Babbles I decided to share some of my favorite Twilight parodies, the Twilight Saga Musicals.
- Sunday Sweets shows off some of the goodies I got.
- Reviewed Nightshade this week!
- Check out this weeks Lips Don't Lie: Author Gossip. Some hot authors on tour and some nice covers have been released among other things.
- Found some cool books this week for Wednesday Wishes.
- Reviewed Lord of the Fading Land, which really blew me away. If you're a fantasy fan, or romance fan, you do not want to miss this.