July 15, 2011

Back, and with Books

Books and Babbles is a fun post where I can share anything about books, and just babble on. Or, even babble about movies, hot topics, whatever strikes my fancy.


Well I made it to my destination and the prairie dogs didn’t get me, in fact I think something got them!

Now that I’m back at the wheel of Book Whispers I was looking at some past posts and realized that it has been a long time since I’ve done a BaB post.  Which is really a shame as I love babbling.

What’s on my mind tonight?  Well it’s what’s on your minds.  On goodreads I’ve been chatting with my fellow book worms and my friends/followers wanting to know what books I decided to pack with me on the long trip away from home. Personally, I love learning which books people choose to take on Vaca.

First up are the Kate Daniels books, all ready read the first book so I didn’t need to pack it.  I’ve vowed that I’m going to catch up with series and hopefully be wowed by the third book and a total devoted fan.

Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, Book 2)Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, Book 3)Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, Book 4)Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, Book 5)

Of course I had to pack a couple of books that I was eager for from June.

Everdark: The Dark Ink ChroniclesBlack Heart Loa

A new release from July.

Sirensong: A Faeriewalker Novel

Needed to add a little more YA to the mix.

Hexbound (Dark Elite, Book 2)

Of course the ARC that I really need to get to.

Veiled Rose (Tales of Goldstone Wood)AbithicaMoonlight BleuHalf-Blood (A Covenant Novel)Hard Spell (Angry Robot)

Yes, it took me forever to get the books I stuffed into my suit case to this small amount.  Yes, I’m still thinking about all the books that I left behind. 

Oh, and I can’t forget the book I’m currently reading that I stuffed into my purse.

Kindling the Moon: An Arcadia Bell Novel

Enjoy your weekend you fabulous people you!

No comments: