August 20, 2011

For the Love of Movies

Books and Babbles is a fun post where I can share anything about books, and just babble on. Or, even babble about movies, hot topics, whatever strikes my fancy.


My second addiction next to books will always be movies/TV shows/anime.  So it pleases me to share some fantastic trailers for some up coming movies!!

So glad they did not call this Ninjas and Cowboys.  But anyway, ninja and cowboys the truth will come . . .

Really excited for this one, I love anything with Greek mythology.  Though I’m a little worried that it’s by the guy who did 300.  I have a love hate relationship with it.  Loved it, but hated it at the same time.

Love anything that’s Underworld, I’ve never been leery about this series.  However, I am here.  This takes us 12 years into the future.  Michael and Selena somehow get captured (really how is that possible) and now humans are hunting the monsters.

Come on, the birth of the “vibrator” you know you want to watch it!

4 comments:

Jess Haines said...

Another bit of a movie news--did you hear that Karen Marie Moning's Fever series has been optioned by DreamWorks/Disney? All five books!

I'm both excited and worried about how that might turn out. Love those books, and I'm still going O.o over the comparison to Harry Potter some of the news sites were doing.

<3,
-J

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

I did hear about it, I was actually thinking about posting about it.

It's really exciting, but like you said a little scary. For me it's more about the sexaul content then anything else.

Jess Haines said...

Yeah. I don't know how they are going to show Mac when she's pri-ya. Not even sure I want to see that part. >.>

<3,
-J

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Yeah . . . some things are only meant to be read. Not seen on the big screne. *shivers*