August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox – Vlog 14

I get to show of my goodies for the week! With In My Mailbox I also like to tell you where I found them, what kind of deals are up for grabs. Occasionally I'll even try a different method of buying books to see if it's faster and cheaper somewhere else. (This post also follows The Story Sirens' weekly meme, In My Mailbox.) At the moment I'm a poor college student so you might not see this post every Sunday. If it's not there, that means the book gods have frowned upon me.


Books featured:

ARC:
Hard Spell by Justin Gustainis
The Cowboy and the Vampire by Clarke Hays, Kathleen McFall
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Borders:
Sirensong by Jenna Black
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews
Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennett
Burn the Night by Jocelynn Drake
Kitty's Big Trouble by Carrie Vaughn
Hounded by Kevin Hearne
Sea Witch by Virginia Kantra
Hexbound by Chloe Neill
Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas
Black Heart Loa by Adrian Phoenix

Walmart:
Viper Moon by Lee Roland
Grave Dance by Kalayna Price
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill
Would-Be Witch by Kimberly Frost

No comments: