April 4, 2012

Cover Coveting(10)

I know I promised 30 covers at a time until I get them current, but I’m having a bit of a B-day dinner so I’m gonna treat myself and only do 10.


chase-me Untitled-2
Chase Me by Tamara Hogan Goodreads | Amazon
Ashes of Honor by Seanan McGuire Goodreads | Amazon

ashimmerofangels bloodvow
A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basso Goodreads | Amazon
Blood Vow by Karin Tabke Goodreads | Amazon

 boyfriendfromhell breathe
Boyfriend From Hell by Jamie Quaid Goodreads | Amazon
Breathe by Sarah Crossan Goodreads | Amazon

 brokenillusions burnforburn
Broken Illusions by Ellie James Goodreads | Amazon
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian Goodreads | Amazon

 changeling chaosburning
Changeling by Kelly Meding Goodreads | Amazon
Chaos Burning by Lauren Dane Goodreads | Amazon

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow, some fantastic covers here Shera, thank you for sharing!!!