July 1, 2013

Paranormal(ish) Movies & TV Edition . . . continued

As promised here to bring you the rest of the movies and tv shows that I’ve spotted out there that have a paranormal(ish) theme.


the100

The 100 is a book I’ve been obsessed with reading! All of a sudden the CW is releasing a trailer for a TV show!! What! I hope I can read the book before the show comes out. (The book comes out in September of this year, but the trailer states the show is coming out midseason.) Basically the earth has been uninhabitable by 97 years. Some space stations in earth are the only place man has survived. Now there sending 100 prisoners down to see if it is habitable. Check out the trailer it looks so good.

I’ve made no secret of how disappointed I’ve been of Once Upon a Time season 2. There’s just something vital missing. So when I heard there would be a spinoff called Once Upon a Time in Wonderland I was not into the idea.

However, seeing this trailer I’m all in. Just wow!!! This is probably going to be the single most epic love story since Veronica Mars (or whatever series romance you find epic, ex Angel and Buffy).

Reign another CW show premiering in the fall. This is the untold story of Mary Queen of Scots’ rise to power. She’s 15 arriving to France as the betrothed to Prince Francis. To me this show could either be boring beyond a doubt, or absolutely lethal (in a good way).

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. is a show that I fear for while doing a crazy happy dance. No really I’m conflicted. I loved Avengers and Joss Whedon was brilliant, I’m hoping this will be one TV show that they will not cancel of his. Just watch the trailer its got plenty of Whedon humor. Yeah!!

All right, all right, I’m sure I’m the only one who hasn’t bothered to check this one out but here is The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. All I can say is Legolas!!! Yes!

That dragon, no.

Hello! How did I miss Thor: The Dark World? It looks awesome!! Thor and Loki teaming up, yummy yes please!

Ender’s Game is a book that I have tried to read many times. Yet somehow I never make it past chapter 1. This trailer for the book looks great, makes me want to try the book again.

Well that’s all for me. Looks like the Marvel universe is really going to explode and I’m very curious to see everything! I’ll take a peek and see if there’s anything else to check out.

No comments: