January 25, 2016

Cover Coveting (10)

 
Cover art is found from Wicked Scribes, ATUF, Goodreads, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

Well no Shadowhunters for today. The next episode airs next week.

However, that gives us time to enjoy a Monday full of lovely covers!


A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


A Court of Mist and Fury Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult High Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

This is not as amazing as the first cover, but it's still pretty kick booty!

I love that armor, it's so cool.

Big Vamp on Campus by Molly Harper

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Big Vamp on Campus Series: Half-Moon  Hollow, book 5.5

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Shera’s thoughts:

Well it's ugly. I'd feel worse abut it if it wasn't for a short.

Bound by Blood and Sand by Becky Allen

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Bound by Blood and Sand Series: Untiltled Series, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult High Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

I love the way the girl looks and that she matches the title font. It's very cool that they tried to make the smoke wisps curl around the title. But it's too much of the same wisps.

Deja Who by Maryjanice Davidson

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Deja Who Series: Insighter, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Urban Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Wow, I really like the way the title looks. Especially that glare of light. It looks like such a cool watermark.

I also love the cover model. I'm wondering why she's holding her arms like that, but I enjoy the rest of her. She's covered, wearing a T-shirt! Even

Duke of Sin by Elizabeth Hoyt

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


duke of sin Series: Maiden Lane, book 10

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Historical Romance

Shera’s thoughts:

Meh. I find myself liking the pretty ladies on their covers with the pretty dresses more.

Though I have to admit this cover model is something to look out. Wow, that look.

Heartless by Marissa Meyer

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


heartless Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Love it!! I like the hints to Wonderland.

Reckoning by Veronica Wolff

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


reckoning Series: The Watchers, book 5

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Urban Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

This series is notorious for having bad floating head covers. Which have always reminded me of the Vampire Academy covers.

But I am so happy that this series is going to continue. I'll be happy to buy this book no matter how ugly the covers.

If the author ever comes across this I want her to know how happy I am! Though she probably never will. Either way THANK YOU!

Shadow Silence by Yasmine Galenorn

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Shadow Silence Series: Whisper Hollow, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Shera’s thoughts:

Galenorn has been very blessed in the cover department. This one isn't my favorite, but it's cool. I like how warm the couple look together.

The White Spell by Lynn Kurland

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


untitled Series: Nine Kingdoms, book 10

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Romantic Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

I love the covers for this series. This is slight different art style, but I still love it.

Yeah!

Zeus' Warriors by Michael West

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Zeus' Warriors Series: The Lecacy of the Gods, book 3

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

This is such an old school cover!

No comments: