April 11, 2016

Cover Coveting (2)

 
Cover art is found from Wicked Scribes, ATUF, Goodreads, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

Looks like I've got slim pickings on covers again. It's really hit or miss lately. At least I found some! Pretty good looking if I do say so myself.


A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


A Shadow Bright and Burning  (Kingdom on Fire #1) Series: Kingdom on Fire, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult High Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

I have a weakness for burning flowers. This one is so cool!

the little bits are coals I think? I love the blue/green color.

The Hawkweed Prophecy by Irena Brignull

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Hawkweed Prophecy Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Fantasy YA or Middle Grade

Shera’s thoughts:

Wow. This is really cool. At first I thought it was the silhouette of a shark jaw. But it's a strange bird, grass and things, and the moon! Very cool. I love how the typography fits in so beautifully.

No comments: