July 18, 2016

Cover Coveting (8)

 
Cover art is found from Goodreads, Wicked Scribes, ATUF, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

That's right guys! These lovely covers have pulled me out of my K-drama (seemingly never ending) binge viewing. (For those in the know with dramaland I've now started the addiction that is Another Miss Oh!)

The next Mercy Thompson cover is here. Let us go forth and worship.


Assassin's Fate by Robin Hobb

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Assassin's Fate  (The Fitz and The Fool Trilogy #3) Series: The Fitz and the Fool trilogy, book 3

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: High Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

I really love the covers for this series, it's classic High Fantasy with a face lift. The dragon looks so cool.

Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Daughter of the Pirate King Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

I know the cover art isn't final, but I thought I'd share it. I really like the simplicity of the vector art! Looks so cool.

Eleventh Grave in the Moonlight by Darynda Jones

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Eleventh Grave in Moonlight  (Charley Davidson #11) Series: Charley Davidson, book 11 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Urban Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

So we're back to shoes and there's the skull as a cool boot accessory!

It fits the series nicely.

Legion by Julie Kagawa

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Legion (Talon, #4) Series: The Talon Saga, book 4 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

Ahhhhhhhh! The dragon in the O! Every time I see the new design in the O I get chills. The designer or team do an amazing job with these covers.

I love, LOVE, these covers. Ooooo, I'm so happy to see a green one finally.

Pyromantic by Lish McBride

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Pyromantic  (Firebug #2) Series: Firebug, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

Wow, I love the artwork for this cover. Their hair is the flames and the flames are their hair! So cool.

Again they're saying the cover art is  not final, but I hope it is!

Oh, and I love how the book title is worked in.

Shattered Stars by Theresa Kay

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Shattered Stars  (Broken Skies #3) Series: Broken Stars, book 3

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Science Fiction

Shera’s thoughts:

I don't particularly care for these covers, but I appreciate the consistency of quality and that they all feel like they're from the same series.

Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Silence Fallen (Mercy Thompson, #10) Series: Mercy Thompson, book 11

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Urban Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

OH MY BOOKWORMS!! This is hands down my favorite cover yet for the series. Holly cow! The movement of her feather earings, hair, and the glass. The contrast of colors and light! Stunning. The cover artist has truly outdown himself.

I also really liek that the tattoo is so simple. Sometimes I feel like the tattoos are just too gaudy.

Oh, and I love Mercy's hairstyle.

The Crystal Ribbon by Celeste Lim

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Crystal Ribbon Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Middle Grade Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Wow. Just wow. I love the art work. Everything about this cover is pure perfection. The style of the drawing, the colors, the blend of the girl and the eyes, the flowers. The typography!

Ah! I'm in cover lust.

No comments: