September 3, 2015

Cover Makeover: Study series

 
Cover art is found from Wicked Scribes, ATUF, Goodreads, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

I didn’t realize that Maria Snyder’s Souldfinder books, a continuation of the Study series, was indeed the trigger for a cover makeover. At least for the early Study books in Kindle edition. I wouldn’t be surprised if the paperback switch over soon.

Or if the “middle” series in between Study and Soulfinder get a kindle cover makeover.

Personally I like the original covers. I wasn’t a fan of the YA editions they put out, the Kindle covers are a step up from those.

I guess I should feel happy that Snyder’s Study world books are so popular that they keep getting new covers and releases.


Original covers (Before the YA makeover):

New Kindle covers:

poison study original
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

poison study
Goodreads | Amazon

magic study original
Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder

magic study
Goodreads | Amazon

fire study original
Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder

fire study
Goodreads | Amazon

No comments: