December 19, 2016

Cover Coveting (5)

 
Cover art is found from Goodreads, Wicked Scribes, ATUF, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

Some of these covers may have been out for a while, but I finally discovered them! I've been scouring Goodreads getting ready for the books of 2017! I've found some interesting covers, and some pushed back books. ;_;

It's all better with some lovely covers found.


Collide by Michelle Madow

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Collide Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

I love this cover! Especially that even though it is ANOTHER pretty dress cover the dress has a life to it! I love the flow of it as she runs into "time"! Ha-ha!

I always love how red and blue  look so magical together.

Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Devil in Spring  (The Ravenels #3) outer
Devil in Spring  (The Ravenels #3) inner
Series: The Ravenels, book 3

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Historical Romance 

Shera’s thoughts:

I think Historical Romance is the birth of pretty dresses on covers, but I love that now the dresses aren't falling off. The women can be front and center without the leads, and then boom! Flip it open there's the steamy couple!

I love how much effort has been put into the background. Flowers and stars, lovely trees.

Heartstone by Elle Katherine White

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Heartstone Series: N/A

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

I'm not sure what the cheesy cover attempt for dragons meets Pride and Prejudice would have been, but I'm glad they went for bad ass dragon cover for this one.

It's so lovely!! Thank you. Thank you for a stunning dragon cover.

Hungry Ghosts by Stephen Blackmoore

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Hungry Ghosts (Eric Carter #3) by Stephen Blackmoore Series: Eric Carter, book 3

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Urban Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Ooooo! So bright. Fits the series well.

Red Sister by Mark Lawrence

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Red Sister  (Book of the Ancestor #1) Series: Book of Ancestor, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: High Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

I'm not sure of the choice to just smear the red all over, but I really like the expression on the model's face.

It's a nice high fantasy cover.

No comments: