July 5, 2017

Cover Coveting(5)

 
Cover art is found from Goodreads, Wicked Scribes, ATUF, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

Hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Independence Day weekend, and if you were lucky it was a super long one! (That's for all my USA readers, everyone else I still hope it was awesome.

So after I posted my last CC the "cloud" I saved the covers I hunted for cleared out. Windows updated and ruined my cloud somehow. You know this happened last year too. Well suddenly they reappeared! (After I started deleting other folders that were "empty" of course.)

So they're probably old news, but I'm still doing them.


Aliens Abroad by Gini Koch

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Aliens Abroad

Series: Katherine "Kitty" Katt, book 16 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Science Fiction

Shera’s thoughts:
       
It suddenly clicked! she's standing in front of a space poster for a movie or something! How satire! Ha-ha!

Though it's still cool, it doesn't feel as lively as the other ones with all the crazy stuff they usual have.

Still very cool.

Bannerless by Carrie Vaughn

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


bannerless

Series: Bannerless Saga, book 1
         
Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Science Fiction          
         
Shera’s thoughts:           
         
At first I really didn't like it, but the more I star at it I do. I like how the overexposure affect on this feels like fire or something.

The white specs add a nice touch, especially with the text.

Cross Breed by Lora Leigh

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Cross Breed Series: Breeds, book 33
         
Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Romance           
         
Shera’s thoughts:

Normally I try not to post covers for these long running PNR series anymore. However, I really like it

Dragon Blood by Eileen Wilks

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Dragon Blood (World of the Lupi #14) by Eileen Wilks

Series: World of the Lupi, book 14
         
Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Urban Fantasy           
         
Shera’s thoughts:           
         
This series truly has a streak of fabulous covers. Love her magical powers and the glow coming off of her. It's brilliant.

Though part of me was hoping for mythical looking dragon on the cover.

Also, skewed font! This is in for covers.

Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Gunslinger Girl Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: N/A

Shera’s thoughts:
       
I love everything about this cover and the concept. The effect for the background is lovely and I love how the "Girl" looks! What a awesome look. This is how side face is done, especially if you don't really want to have a face for the character on, but still technically do.

Sorry, looks like my cloud froze some of (A FREAKING LOT!) of my other covers. At this point I should just toss it out the window, however I'm now more determined to make these covers FINALLY get posted. Darn it!

No comments: