February 15, 2011

Author Gossip

It's another beautiful week—I only say that because the sun is actually out and the sight of blue sky is making me hopeful. That's just the weather in Utah/Idaho so I hope the rest of you find the weather pleasant.  If not, I just love rubbing in my sunshine.

Moving on.

This is all I could save of the General Gossip.  Like I said I'm to lazy to go back and sift through my deleted box for the rest of the news.  Luckily for you this is some of the better stuff.

Sorry for the errors, enjoy.

General Gossip:

Queen of Shadows (A Novel of the Shadow World)
If your a fan of UF you've been noticiing a sudden rampage of interest in Queen of Shadows.  Sadly I haven't had the pleasure of reading it yet, but it is on my TBR for this month.  So I know there are plenty of fans out there really eager to get their hands on the next installment in this hot new series.  So you should all be really happy to find that Dianne Sylvan has a Shadow World Extras page.

Go a head you know you want to check it out! It includes deleted scenes from the first book and a cast meeting with the characters. The author is always updating so check out the goods! (Source Authors Site)

Pale Demon (The Hollows, Book 9)It's getting closer and closer to the release of Pale Demon, and fans are beyond chomping at the bit.  If you don't follow along on the Harrison's blog you may not know that she's been releasing the first chapters of her book for readers to preview.  So far she's up to chapter 4! Me being the enabler that I am have them posted below, so help yourself to the goods! Keep your eyes peeled for chapter 5 it should be out today! (Source Author Site)




No comments: