April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox Vlog (8)

I get to show of my goodies for the week! With In My Mailbox I also like to tell you where I found them, what kind of deals are up for grabs. Occasionally I'll even try a different method of buying books to see if it's faster and cheaper somewhere else. (This post also follows The Story Sirens' weekly meme, In My Mailbox.) At the moment I'm a poor college student so you might not see this post every Sunday. If it's not there, that means the book gods have frowned upon me.

Sadly I couldn’t get the right codec to make my video upload to youtube for my book shelf tour.  However, I think I’ve figured out how to fix that(knock on wood) so it should be up next Sunday.


Books mentioned in video:

Amazon: goodreads:
Incubus Dreams (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, Book 12) Incubus Dreams
An Unforgettable Lady An Unforgettable Lady
One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter, Book 13) One Silent Night
Midnight Rising (The Midnight Breed, Book 4) Midnight Rising
N/A Abithica

No comments: