April 18, 2011

In My Mailbox – Vlog(9)

I get to show of my goodies for the week! With In My Mailbox I also like to tell you where I found them, what kind of deals are up for grabs. Occasionally I'll even try a different method of buying books to see if it's faster and cheaper somewhere else. (This post also follows The Story Sirens' weekly meme, In My Mailbox.) At the moment I'm a poor college student so you might not see this post every Sunday. If it's not there, that means the book gods have frowned upon me.

Ah, I’m back and does it feel good.  It almost feels as good as getting the dreaded taxes filed away!!  Missed all my wonderful fellow book worms and I’m eager to get the gossip and pretty cover up on Monday.

So sorry about the book tour.  Before I try to upload again I will be trying a completely different tactic on it so it may be a while before I get the tour up and going.  However, I’ll try to get it up as soon as I can.


Books featured in video:

Silent Vows by Catherine Bybee
Iron crowned by Richelle Mead
Dark Enchantment by Anya Bast
City of Fallen Angel by Cassandra Clare

Sea Fever by Virginia Kantra
Sea Lord by Virginia Kantra
Immortal Sea by Virginia Kantra
Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh
Branded by Fire by Nalini Singh
Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh
Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh
Play of Passion by Nalini Singh
Eternal Hunger by Laura Wright
Hotter Than Hell by Jackie Kessler
Dark Oracle by Alayna Williams
Alien Tango by Gini Koch
Bring on the Night by Jeri Smith-Ready
Ghosts and Echoes by Lyn Benedict
A Flash of Hex by Jes Battis
City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane
A Local Habitation by Seanan McGuire
An Artificial Night by Seanan McGuire
Secrets of the Demon by Diana Rowland
The Native Star by M.K. Hobson
Torn by Julie Kenner
Turned by Julie Kenner

The Blood Books:
Vol. 1
  -Blood Price
  -Blood Trail
Vol. 2
  -Blood Lines
  -Blood Pact
Vol. 3
  -Blood Debt
  -Blood Bank

The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
Bitten in Two by Jennifer Rardin
Mob Rules by Cameron Haley
First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones

6 comments:

slayra said...

Wow, you really had a great book week! Great books!

The trilogy by Stacia Kane is amazing! I simply loved it, hope you like it too! Seanan McGuires books are nice too. Didn't like Lyn Benedict or Jes Battis very much, but I hope you enjoy them! ^__^

And I'm very curious about the books by Julie Kenner and First Grave on the Right. I'll be looking for your reviews on those, I've been undecided about buying them for a while now. :D

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Yeah, it totally spioled me. I've been holding off reading Julie Kenner's books too, but I figured for 1.80 how could I pass them up. Glad to hear most of them passed your reading bar.

Not sure when I'll read them all, but First Grave on the Right has been calling to me.

Deea said...

OMG! You've got sooo many great books! I LOVE First Grave on the Right, it's one of my fav reads of the year so far!<3 (btw, where did you buy it from?) And The Jaz Parks series is pretty amazing as well!
I can't wait to see what you think of Dark Enchantment, Alien Tango, City of Ghosts and Secrets of the Demon, I've been wanting to buy them for a while now too!
Great book week! Happy reading!

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Glad to hear you loved FGOTR. Purchased it from Borders during there store closing.

Well I'll try to get to them as soon as I can. I never really schedule my reading so it's whoever gets picked first.

Natalie Frampton said...

Wow wow wow. so many good books! Your making my list grow woman lol.

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

My evil plans are working! Mawh-ha-ha!