November 2, 2016

Wednesday Wishes

If you guys have, or haven't, noticed I've been playing around with the idea of changing my "Sexual Content" section on my reviews to "Content Warning". As I sometimes tack on additional things of note besides sexual content. Such as cannibalism, mass murder and such.

So someone told me "Content Warning" is harsh. Though I have a feeling they would have been okay if I had put "homosexual themes" under "Sexual Content" like a normally do. (Cause I haven't gotten one complaint about that.)

"Content Warning" just seems logical to me and fitting. Because sometimes all I can put for "Sexual Content" is "clean" and then I need a spot to put "someone got their head gruesomely chopped off". Or something. 

So you might see "Sexual Content" and "Content Warning" duking it out. Or something totally different. We'll see.

Random thoughts, let's see what book I'm wishing for this week.


The Bandit by B.B. Reid

The Bandit  (The Stolen Duet #1)Get it: Amazon | Goodreads
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Series: The Stolen duet, book 1

A missing legacy, a stolen son, and one dangerous secret changed everything for them...

SHE STOLE MY PROPERTY
I'll never forget the night I caught her sneaking around my place. She thought she could steal from me and get away with it, but I have no intention of letting her get away at all. Mian Ross has a lesson to learn, and I'm going to be the one to teach it to her.

HE STOLE MY SON
I'll never forget the night I made the second biggest mistake of my life. It was supposed to be a simple job, but it quickly became so much more--one that cost my freedom and cost my son. Angel Knight became my worst nightmare... and now, he'll never let us go.

Doesn't that cover make you think of a historical or high fantasy? Or . . . oh. I see now . . . the masks have been used on bondage themed erotica/romances. Hmmmm. Interesting thought.

Because I do believe this is supposed to be Contemporary Romance with Suspense or something. Either way the reviews make this sound amazing and I have been craving some books outside of my genre zone to freak my mind out.

No comments: