November 30, 2016

Wednesday Wishes

Currently watching You Before Me. Um. Wow. Kind of happy I didn't read the book. I think it would have broken me.

So I'm off to find a tissue.


Anti Stepbrother by Tijan

Anti-StepbrotherGet it: Amazon | Goodreads
Genre: New Adult Contemporary
Series: N/A

He told me to 'settle, girl.'
He asked if 'something was wrong with me?'
He said I was an easy target.
That was within minutes when I first met Caden Banks.
I labeled him an *sshole, but he was more than that. Arrogant. Smug. Alpha.
He was also to-die-for gorgeous, and my stepbrother s fraternity brother.
Okay, yes I was a little naive, a tad bit socially awkward, and the smallest amount of stalker-ish, but if Caden Banks thought he could tell me what to do, he had another thing coming.
I came to college with daydreams about being with my stepbrother, but what would happen if I fell for the anti-stepbrother instead?"

This New Adult title popped up in my Goodreads updates and has pretty awesome reviews from my friends. I'm always on the look out for NAs that can hit the right balance. A lot of time they're too much YA or too much SEX. Ha-ha. NA should have the best of both worlds.

No comments: