November 17, 2016

Cover Coveting (8)

 
Cover art is found from Goodreads, Wicked Scribes, ATUF, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

It's fall time and I'm currently trying to get everything done before the snow flies. It's strange, by this time the first snow usually hits on Halloween.

Also, I'm redoing my room "decor" or mainly my wall décor. I'm trying to do a book/reading/fantasy theme. I like the way it's turning out and might share it on a post.


Ferocious by Paula Stokes

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Ferocious (Vicarious #2) by Paula Stokes Series: Vicarious, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Science Fiction

Shera’s thoughts:

Yesssssssss! Love this cover. How cool is that roof? Not to mention that the girl looks amazing. I love how the bottom of her face is so bright and then the shadow over her eyes.

It's a bit too much, but it's awesome. Not to mention the "I" distinction.

Halloween Frost by Jennifer Estep

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


holloween frost Series: Mythos Academy, book 1.5

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

LOVE IT! Sometimes simply vector art is sheer perfection. This is better than anything the publisher ever had for the "real" books.

The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Fallen Kingdom  (The Falconer #3) Series: The Falconer, book 3

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: young Adult Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

When I saw this cover there was no doubt in my mind which series it belonged to. Then "oooooooooooo, pretty".

I love the detail here. Just lovely.

The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Hearts We Sold Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

Demons, yeah I could see that.

Love the art style of this cover, especially the typography.

The Rattled Bones by S.M. Parker (AKA Shannon M. Parker)

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Rattled Bones by S.M. Parker Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

It's lovely, I like how the greener is interacting with the title.

The Savage Dawn by Melissa Grey

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Savage Dawn  (The Girl at Midnight #3) by Melissa Grey Series: The Girl at Midnight, book 3

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

Be still my heart. Oh, so lovely. A dragon and a phoenix! (Or is it a gryphon?)

Anywho, I love these covers! They always look stunning and there's no doubt they're in one series. Oh, and I fan out over that font for the title every time.

Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Traitor to the Throne  (Rebel of the Sands #2) by Alwyn Hamilton Series: Rebel of the Sands, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

This is lovely, lovely, lovely! It just doesn't match the first book. (And yes I loved that cover.)

Unearthed by Amie Kaufman

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Unearthed  (Unearthed #1) place holder Series: Unearthed, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Science Fiction

Shera’s thoughts:

This one is a placeholder. (If the "Cover coming soon" bit doesn't give it away.)

Again I love how much work they're putting into these placeholders. The actual cover better be A-mazing.

No comments: