February 27, 2017

Cover Coveting (4)

 
Cover art is found from Goodreads, Wicked Scribes, ATUF, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

What am I watching right now while typing this post? Manchester by the Sea. Yeah. It's an important safety lesson.

Slim picking for covers so I'm breaking the small amount up into two posts.


Ally by Anna Banks

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


ally by anna banks Series: Nemesis, book 2 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

This is not what I thought it would be for the next book cover. It's cool, don't get me wrong. However, it doesn't really fit the series. I wonder if this means the series is getting makeover or if each book will have a totally different cover.

Black Bird of the Gallows by Meg Kassel

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Black Bird of the Gallows Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

Heck! Yes! This is absolutely stunning. I love what they've weaved and worked into those bird feathers. Very cool.

I also love the typography.

Cormorant Run by Lilith Saintcrow

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Cormorant Run by Lilith Saintcrow Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Science Fiction

Shera’s thoughts:

This looks awesome. The only thing that screams sci-fi is the gun. Which seems to be the pattern. Either the covers scream sci-fi or it's just a futuristic gun that gives it away.

I love how her body and white sure are blending/blinding away into the white lights.

Oh, and what's with the snake on her wrist?

Devils & Thieves by Jennifer Rush

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Devils & Thieves Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Urban Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Biker gangs bookworms! Ha-ha. this is an interesting cover. I really love the texture and feel of the leather jacket. Reminds me how awesome the textures are on the Talon series.

I'm vibing the texture covers. More please?

Also I love that the title is part of the cover art.

No comments: