August 1, 2010

Sunday Sweets


This is just a fun meme, hosted by The Story Siren called In My Mailbox, to find new books and see what everyone got this week.

I hit up my local thrift store for books again this week, and was pleasantly surprised!

Private Demon (Darkyn, #2)
Private Demon (Darkyn, #2)
by Lynn Viehl

I've been interested about trying this author out! Sadly I seem to be cursed with only finding book 2 and 3 at thrift stores.

Mr. Cavendish, I Presume (Two Dukes of Wyndham, #2)
Mr. Cavendish, I Presume (Two Dukes of Wyndham, #2)
by Julia Quinn

Another book 2! But this one still has the store stickers on it, and the best part, it's signed by the author!! That's right! I found a signed copy!!

Can't wait to see what everyone else got.


2 comments:

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Thrift stores can def have some hidden gems. I find some every now and then.

I'm glad you found some you like. Makes you feel good when you can give a book another life. :)

Twisted

literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

aworldofpersonality.blogspot.com

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Makes me feel good when I can save some books from being prematurely recycled.