If you would like to join in the fun click on the image above.
When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?
I’ve tried writing reviews while I was reading, but the ended up being huge reviews. (Yeah, bigger then the ones I already write!) Honestly I don’t think a fair review can be written until after the whole book as been experienced.
I do write notes as a read, you know mark a favorite quote or something I think is essential.
I am so curious to see what everyone else does when they review!
- Got some fun goodies this week on Sunday Sweets.
- Books and Babbles is all about Movies with Fangs and Magical Men.
- Wednesday Wishes has a few titles that I missed when they were released.
- Clash of the Covers features one series that is getting re-released and find out which author is getting there first book published in Germany! Let me know which versions of the cover you like best.
- Here is my tribute to author Jennifer Rardin, who has sadly paced away. Read the post here, which has links where you can leave your condolences.
In honor of my tribute to Jennifer Rardin, Lips Don’t Lie will be posted later tomorrow.
I’m off to the hop!