September 12, 2010

Sunday Sweets


Let's just forget about me giving up on buying books. It's going to happen, at least I can control my spending habits to a minimal.

First off, Rob Thurman's latest book came out. How could I not grab that!!

The Grimrose Path (Trickster, #2)


Then my curiosity got the best of me. I know I swore off Anya Bast after I read one of her Elemental Witches books, but after all the buzz about Cruel Enchantment buying the first one was too tempting. I've been eating up Wicked Enchantment when ever I can between wood cutting all weekend. It's soooo good!

Wicked Enchantment (Dark Magick, #1)


And Falling, Flying has been popping up a bit on the blog sphere, but there's just something that keeps putting me off. It was on the clearance rack in Borders (where I bought everything at), I couldn't resist.

and Falling, Fly


That's all folks, hope you all got some choice goodies this week!

No comments: