If you want to join in the fun just click on the image above!
"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"
Most of the fictional worlds I read about I’d probably be the dead body that pops up at the beginning as the murder mystery that needs to be solved. So if I’m going to be in one of those fictional worlds for a day, I’d like kick ass powers and fighting skills. After all tough as nails chicks with cool fighting skills are a required need for most Urban Fantasy and PNR. (Well, for most PNR they may require you to obtain a hot male lead to bond with and save your damsel butt all the time.)
It’s a hard choice. I’d want to be in Jeanine Frost’s Night Huntress world so I could totally go all fan girl on Bones. Pretty sure Cat would beat me to a pulp in a couple of pages. Rob Thurman’s Cal Leandros world has two of my biggest fictional hotties and again I’d fan girl all over the two brothers. The Hollow universe by Kim Harrison enchants me to no end. It’s the to leading ladies I’d love to visit with. It might be a little weird, but I really want to style Rachel Morgan’s hair.
In the end it would have to be the Immortals After Dark series that I would want to visit. All of the mythology is just too much of a temptation, and if I got a yummy immortal mate while site seeing the myths all the more!!
- Author Gossip(2) and Cover Coveting(3) had some soothing words and news from author Chloe Neill about Hard Bitten WTF ending. As all ways some yummy, yummy covers.
- Went down memory lane after rereading and reviewing Arrows of the Queen by Mercedes Lackey. It’s amazing how even after all this time a book can still manage to awe you.
- Wednesday Wishes features a book that is taking paranormal romance readers by storm.
- Finally after a couple of weeks of mixed feeling I’ve finally written my review for The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong.
- For this weeks Books and Babbles it’s focus on a certain Twilight star that’s breaking out of his furry role.