February 12, 2010

Beauty in the Break Down

I really debated what series I wanted to compare. Alas, I'm rereading the Immortal After Dark series and trying to get ready for Pleasure of a Dark Prince. Looking at the new cover I've realized how much I miss the cover styles of the first three books.



A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2)No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #3)Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark,  #4)
Dark Needs At Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark, #5)Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark, #6)Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7)


I really like the first three books with the couples together, I like the art style and colors better, as well. I appreciate the latest covers, but it feels like they're trying to hard. Book 4 & 5 almost look like the same guy. Book 6 kind of looks like the guy from Transporter.

Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9)


Let me know what you think. Personally I could go for a cover make over, at least after book 3.