February 14, 2010

Sunday Sweets


This is following a wonderful meme hosted over at The Story Siren, and if you haven't checked out her blog you should. It's a fun way to see what everyone has bought for the week. I love seeing what people have bought, and getting a little green with envy. So just click here to see what it's all about and check out other peoples goodies.

I went all out this week as I only bought one book in Janraury. I don't know what happened to me, but I've made up for it, even bought a hardback.  (Click on the book if you want more information.)




Beneath the Skin (The Maker's Song, #3) Firespell (Dark Elite, #1) Bone Magic (Sisters of the Moon, #7)
Beneath the Skin by Adrian Phoenix
Firespell by Chloe Neill
Bone Magic by Yasmine Galenorn



Inked (Includes: World of the Lupi, #4.5) Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica, #4) First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
Inked by Karen Chance, Marjorie M Lui, Yasmine Galenorn, and Eileen Wilks
Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione
First Drop of Crimson


Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) Warprize (Chronicles of the Warlands, #1)
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Warprize by Elizabeth Vaughan

I'm so excited about all of them. Shiver was my hardback splurge. After all the wonderful stuff out there I couldn't stop myself. Warprize was a little harder to come by. Amazon finally had a decent price for it from a seller. I enjoyed the hunt, it will make the read all the more satisfying.




11 comments:

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

OMG!!!
Every.single.book. listed is something I have, want, or am borrowing to read!!=)

How cool is that!!!

I am soOOo gonna follow you... looks like we have similar tastes!! Come follow me to if you'd like. I am a newbie blogger and lovin' it!!=)


http://chas-n-kai.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-my-mailbox-6.html

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

IS Warprize hard to come by!!

My friend loaned me the series... she says it's great!!=)

Unknown said...

Firespell is an amazing book - how you love it as much as I did!

Amanda Leigh said...

Wow! I want every single book that you got! Well, except Firespell b/c I already have it. Hope you like it! I really enjoyed it.

Here are mine: Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick

prophecygirl said...

I keep thinking of buying Firespell, so I'm looking forward to your review of that one! Happy reading!

Kathy Martin said...

Great books! I have all of them too except the one by Larissa Ione. Somehow I have never read anything by her. I really liked Shiver, Warprize and Firespell. Some of the others are still on the TBR pile. Happy reading!

Justine said...

ooh, Firespell and Shiver! I got Shiver myself this week too! Hehe. I'm excited to read it. It's just sitting on my shelf, waiting...

Hope you enjoy your books! :)

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Thanks for all the comments! I'm so excited to read Firespell now.

I couldn't find a copy of Warprize any where. I've read her other series, Daggerstar, I just had to own her other books.

Happy V-day everyone !

Lori said...

I actually like all those authors you have listed. I am also curiuos about the book your currently reading, Aurian. I have the whole series but have not yet read them. If you are reviewing it, I would be interested in reading your review. Enjoy your reading. Here's Mine

Shooting Stars Mag said...

oh nice. I really want to read Firespell. Shiver is great!!

Want to enter my Book Lover's Basket Giveaway??

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/book-lovers-prize-basket-international.html

Unknown said...

I love all the books you've listed - me want! Especially Firespell and First Drop of Crimson!

Enjoy reading them al!