February 11, 2010

Who's the Fairest?




I decided to focus on one of my favorite series on my very first Who's the Fairest, Richelle Mead's Georgina Kincaid Succubus books. The world agrees with me as her books seem to be spread world wide!
Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1)

This is the Uk cover. It's a little bland, but I love her hair.
Succubus Blues - Komm ihr nicht zu nah


This is the German cover. How beautiful, I'm totally in love.

Succubus blues

Ah, France. Wings and bling. I love this cover, the colors are so great.

Cantos de Sucubo


I'm just going to say it. Ugly, disgraceful. No, I'm not being too hard.

Russian cover. They know how to do it. Georgina Kincaid looks like a fallen angel. Seems so perfect for her.


Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1)

This is the original cover for the series. It's the one I have, I like it.

Succubus Blues
Now this is the new American cover. I like it a lot. The best part, this is a Mass Paperback edition. I love those tiny nice portable size.

These are great covers for the one of the best series ever. Personally I'm torn between the German and Russian cover. Germany wins out though, for me, it's just so unique.
What do you think?

3 comments:

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

Everyone of my bookie friend say this series is excellent... I sooo need to kick it in high gear and read this one!!=)

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Yes, this is a series that can't be missed. Her Vampire Academy is great too.

Sara said...

I have got to start reading this series! It sounds great, and I love Richelle's Vampire Academy series!

Most of the covers are great & Beautiful, I really like the American, Russian, German and UK covers! :)