February 2, 2010

More Quotes: Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione

Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3)

Maybe he didn't have to leave. Maybe he could stay with her until the last possible minute. Spend his final day - hours, probably - with someone who gave him a reason to live. -Wraith

Shit. He was living in a fantasyland. All he needed now were mouse ears and fairy fucking dust. -Wraith

"What's so funny about this is that a year ago I'd have taken whatever scraps you were willing to throw my way. If you'd only come over once a week for a quickie and then left without a word, I'd have been grateful. But something happened to me while you were gone. I got stronger. And now I want it all. I won't settle. Not even for you." -Gem

I know, finally a quote from someone else other then Wraith. I have to say it again I'm loving this book. Gem and Kynan's relationship is one of the best sides stories ever!

No comments: