February 8, 2010

Features on Book Whispers

Weekly:

Monday Posts:


As a reader I always want the download on what's going on with authors, and that's what Author Gossip is all about. Do they have new books coming out, hows their latest tour going, any thing juicy! So, I decided to bring the news to my readers. I'm lurking around all of those author blogs anyway, might as well do something productive.
Wednesday Posts:


Hunting for books is one of my favorite things. Finding a new title is my equevliant of "getting rich." Whether the titles been around for a while, brand spanking new, or just not that common Wednesday Wishes is here for me to share them with you.

Friday Posts:

Books and Babbles is a fun post where I can share anything about books, and just babble on. Or, even babble about movies, hot topics, whatever strikes my fancy.

Sunday Post:



I get to show of my goodies for the week! Sunday Sweets I also like to tell you where I found them, what kind of deals are up for grabs. Occasionally I'll even try a different method of buying books to see if it's faster and cheaper somewhere else. (This post also follows The Story Sirens' weekly meme, In My Mailbox.)

At the moment I'm a poor college student so you might not see this post every Sunday. If it's not there, that means the book gods have frowned upon me.

Monthly:


 
Since the time I was a little Junior High student, I've always kept book releases on my calenders. Sad to say, I am obsessed. I need to one what's coming out and when. Is it hardback or paperback? Mass market or trade? So all the energy has now been channeled into Monthly Releases. That way I do all the work and you can reap the benefits. Know when the latest books are coming out for the month, so you don't miss a favorite. You might even find some new goodies!

No comments: